What a run of attention getters. Taxes due. Election. Royal wedding. Osama killed. And what is most on your mind? The Royal Military College annual vintage base ball games, of course. This year, the Kingston St. Lawrence takes on RMC at the historic Cricket Fields in Kingston, site of actual pre-vintaged base ball in the 1870s. After all the stuff going around, there is nothing like the prospect of playing ball without a glove, the smell of the grass and the anticipation of a beer after. Bought a new bat. Sweet.
- - This guy could be Prime Minister in 40 years and still be considered young.
- - Interesting insights to the events around the killing of Bin Laden over at Castle Argghhh!.
- - Here comes the left!
- - Someone told me there was still a recession. I don't think that's really true anymore.
- - A beer law Canadians are too backward to want.
- - Has anyone noticed that the TSX has been collapsing since the Tories got a majority?
Gotta go. Going to take more of the day planning how to take this beard down to a long moustacheo. Don't know whey I am having to make up manual bullets. Maybe it's just Opera. Too lazy to check other browsers.