Thank God the NHL wrapped it up before the actual beginning of summer. Even though it went seven games, the Canucks wrapped it up a few fays earlier than that, too. Man did they suck. Was a riot warranted? No, an act of no class. Why burn cars when the jerseys should have been in the bonfire? Fortunately, we are now in one sport season - though I saw that there was already an exhibition CFL game last night. I may spend Father's Day eating a hot dog at the Wizards. As I have in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. Which also means the US snack and sauce supply is updated.
- • Greatest Moment in Politics in 2011 So Far Update: I'm trying to do the right thing...
- • The moon wobbles.
- • Apparently, our overlords believe that "human smuggling" is a euphemism for fishing in the Thousand Islands. Had a fishing license and everything.
- • Speaking of the overlords, the overlordiest of the overlords don't like the plans of the slightly less overlordy.
- • Now one understands the drive behind "unschooling" for some.
- • Why do I have this sinking feeling that Steven Moffat has screwed up Doctor Who?
Time for the running to begin. ...nnnnnnnnNNN...OW!!