Events have led to two weeks off without much planned. I have stuff to do but we are not going to the Fat Boy by the sea or Indiana for that matter. Home repair and snacking is what I am planning. Napping and snacking is what I will end up doing. I just hope the global economy does not collapse while I am off. Thanks, Tea Partiers for understanding things so well. I get the point. Not so much your process. Well, sure there will be that fun first few months when the US dollar is worth 27 cents and we all go on a shopping spree but after that...
- • Best description ever: "...Mr. Levant is a great speed talker and he can easily run over anyone who can’t keep up..." While I do trust his heart is largely in the right place, he's not exactly where you go for considered thought. Must have played the big drum in the high school band.
- • Remember five years ago when people would bleat that this sort of thing means the end of the new economy as we know it? Remember the new economy?
- • I had no idea there was an all sausage restaurant out there. Now, it's closing. I weep.
- • Greatest copyright principle ever. Whatever happens, I'm on the side of Jack Kirby.
- • "Dear GOP. You caused this more than I did. Here's the graph. Suck it."
Well, I can't say I am rushing but I really should. I already need a nap. I need comfy clothes, I need a cocktail. Forget the jetpack, I need a cocktail. Bet they'll be cheap over the other side in a few days.