That is what this heat wave-ette has been treated like here in Easlakia. It got to 44C with the humidex yesterday. Yet here at 7:00 am it's 21C with the windows open, the air in the house now smelling of something real. Reality. Is that actually a proper subject for late July? I mean it's Friday, it's going to be stinkin' hot again by the end of the day and really all I should be thinking about is that beer on the deck at 4:32 pm. Or is that a higher order of reality?
- • Update: Bob Rae is Super Elite! But, then again, I know someone who once crossed a Warsaw Pact checkpoint by flashing a Sears card.
- • Speaking of matters of a higher order, is the American right really that unChristian? Well, I suppose if you are going to go and quote Christ and all...
- • And still speaking of matters of a higher order, the Fallon Timberlake History of Rap, Pt 2 was as good as the new peach crop.
- • I had no idea our Prime Minister was a thesbian. Interesting that it is not really newsworthy and something of a private matter.
- • So, if the Tories have run government for over five years, why are they only getting to the war criminals in our midst now?
- • Want a government that works, Grecians? Pay your taxes for starters.
Day has now dawned. Before dawn there were cartoons with the now snoring 2 year old. Two hours have passed. Had I slept them, I would not now feel like a shoe box.