I have been waiting for this arrangement of holidays for years. We are off today so I got up at the crack of 10:15 am. The authorities have noticed. I should mow the lawn, too, but it is stinking hot. I haven't even been out yet and I know that. Then we roam. Looking forward to the Rochester branch of Dino BBQ as well as the Museum of Play.
- • On the one hand, there should not be a political penalty for being a practicing Christian. On the other, lying is a sin.
- • Ben found it! My post with the goofy pictures of Harper that the Grits tried to use against him in the last election. Gold!!!
- • I know nothing about YouTube channels but was really interested to find that the UK's Open University has adopted the tool.
- • No one - and I mean noooooooo one - told me that in 2008 an asteroid slammed into Sudan lighting up the night sky.
- • I heard an amazing stat this week - that 10% of all CD sales in 2011 so far were Adele's. Which means, yes, there are taxes to be paid.
- • I need to make my own skittles. The neighbour gave me a whack of apple tree logs last year which I was going to use for smoking meat but now I am making massive skittles out of them instead. I will only need a cheese to fling at them.
Off I go. Maybe to mow. I have a red t-short on that says "Maryland." I hope that counts.