It's odd watching people get clubbed, pulled off horses and beaten, run down by a fire truck or having bottles filled with gasoline on fire dropped on them. But that has been what's on CNN at ten pm each night this week. I now follow Al Jazeera on Twitter which is a sentence that makes no sense four years ago... or maybe six. The US military is directly negotiating with the Egyptian one... and its in the news.
- Watching this on TVO this week was a little surreal.
- This is still funny.
- Oddly, like yet not like Egypt, the Mets may also suddenly collapse.
- Nearby at least from the perspective of here, things are going better.
- BBC official policy: jokes based on national stereotyping are part of British national humour.
- Presumably he did not criticize his own hands when he wrote "far too many hands on the steering wheel...a formula for running the truck into a ditch".
Off to the Big Smoke in the morning. Then out. That's how I like Toronto. No more than four hours of it at at time.