The light is obviously coming back now. A week into February places us as far from the longest night as almost Halloween. The leap from Yule to winter fest has been made. Once the Super Bowl is over, the sports of 2009 finally give way to those of 2010. Because no one watches NHL before New Year's Eve, right? Hockey really has four seasons: pre-season, no one is watching season, the lead up to playoff season and playoff season.
- CNN Is Sooooo Clever Update:"it's a clear indication that popularity for the cocksure Prime Minister is waning."
- Blubber Update: Mr. Flaherty believes muktuk clears the mind when considering fiscal policy.
- 43,000 new jobs.
- PEI faces a $450,000,000 liability for selling Canadian citizenships like seed potato.
- Baseballs and Haiti. Were you aware of the happy Haitians theory?
- I approve of individual news articles for specific cheeses.
- Has Mr. Harper actually scratched the teflon pan? Has his disdain for everything governmental leading to the glib prorogation actually left his prospects teetering in the balance as they never have before? Nice to see Canadians like Parliament better than the Olympics.
- "Social media set to spoil opening-ceremony surprise"? What surprise? The Austrians are entering the stadium in green Tyrolean hats? A former B.C. Lion quarterback is part of the final carriers of the flame? It's below freezing in Vancouver?
What are your plans for February? Watching it flee is mine. Go Latvia! Screw you Estonia!!! There, I am ready for the Olympics.